Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Things are looking up!!!

It is slooooooowly getting warmer...for like a day but hey it's Chicago gotta love it (or do you??). Well I'm gonna love it but for other things besides the weather-for MOVING THERE!!! Oh golly gee, it's true and it's getting closer!!! Saturday marks our first day of searching!!!!! Oh me oh my I can't wait! My favorite part is when Mark gets excited about it. You know typical guy "I'm so tough nothing breaks me" attitude that you learn to love, but not Mark and not when it comes to this!!! Ohhhhh I'm so on cloud nine. It will be sad to say goodbye to a town that did me so well for 5 years now. But look at what awaits me-CHICAGO!!!!

Am I really that big of a loser to be that excited to have a Chicago, IL address??? Not to mention a possible Michigan Ave address!!! Oh Lantro how you've grown up so much.....please go on, be proud- I sure as hell am!! :)

Tune in for more because you know you want to...and a little bit of you lives vicariously through me....yes I already knew. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment