Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Now & Then

I'm no longer a kid.  I get that.  I do however "That's what she said" 90% of the words that come out of peoples mouths and still watch a good portion of Disney-but other than that I'd like to think I've matured quite nicely.  
As I reach the ripe old age of 26 1/2 I've realized I do things a little different then I did back in the day...
*I drink coffee
*I can no longer handle Goldschlager or Malibu Rum- AT. ALL(the smell alone stimulates my gag reflects) 
*Being tailgated now scares me
*I'm not the morning person I once was
*I can't remember the last time I was up after 11pm on a weekday
*I drive those extra blocks in hopes to find a cheaper gas price
*I worry about getting too much sun (HA-just joking that hasn't changed one bit)

On a positive note I'm still that awesome best friend I was 10 years ago to the same awesome gals. I rock.  What's changed in 5 years for you?? 10 years??

1 comment:

  1. So fun to think about! I'm with you on the going to bed early and drinking coffee...and even about getting too much sun! Uh oh..does this mean I'm getting old?! ;)

    ReplyDelete