Friday, October 30, 2009

I thought I was cool.

I mean I'd like to think I am, my 5 year old niece claims I am. But apparently I'm not as hip or cool as I thought. I don't:

*own UGG boots (all that $$ and they aren't even waterproof?!?!-plllllease)

*have a closet full of oversized scarfs that just look nice yet don't keep me warm

*know who Rachel Zoe is until now ( I googled her)

*wear sunglasses that make me look and feel like a bug

*or didn't know who Domo was into I saw it advertised for 7-11

Ahhhh well I tried. Please still be my friend? Any other trends you know of that you absolutely can't stand?

3 comments:

  1. Ah, we can definitely stay friends since I don't have or know any of those either..uh oh, though, that might also scare you to know you have a lot in common with a nerd like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coach, Ugg and North Face combo.

    It's a trend going 4 year strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe you didnt know who Domo is!! you are supposed to be a nerd!

    ReplyDelete