Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boys and Birthdays

They are so difficult sometimes! I actually just noticed it's about a month before my 26th day! Yoooozers. And no I'm not gonna give a countdown or a wish list, sorry not that cool, or maybe because it's just an "eh" birthday....plus I don't really care if we go out and get "crunked". God I'm growing up way too fast. Either way, get a pen- it's the 30th WOO HOO...and the WOO HOO part is strictly because my birthday is pretty popular, no not for famous people being born or any specail years in history (minus June 30th 1983 ::enter time of my birth here:: wink wink) but for the cool fact that things expire on my day!! Whether it be handicap stickers, coupons, sales, etc....take a look around "Valid till 6/30/09"- "Good until 6/30/09", it's everywhere! Ohhh I live such the glam life! But OK back to the real reason for this post....ahh Mark, such the cutie.


But had to share this fun convo we had last night..


MM: "I don't know what to get you for your birthday."


Kudos for planning ahead though...


JL: "I don't want anything, really." "Just you to loooove me.." ::bat eyes here::


MM: "I'd love you a whole lot more if you just told me what you want."


JL " Oh hahahaha."


Fast forward a few moments (and me practically watching the wheels turn in his smart little head)


MM: "Oh I have a great gift for you since you love Battlestar Galactica ."


JL: "Oh gee, thanks." (yes I despise BSG)


So why can't a girl seriously not want anything for her birthday!!!? Really, there isn't anything I want or need. Maybe a nice place for dinner that he thought of is plenty (hating that he reads my blog right....NOW), or maybe him coming home and saying I've set up an open house (since all we do is "talk" about moving) but really that's it, can't that be enough, after all if you really love someone aren't you just suppose to show them you care?? Plus anything I would like or need I can easily get myself soo ugh. Maybe I'll just start telling him I realllllllly must have the new coach handbag that is $698 dollars...


Any thoughts....or anyone out there in need of anything that I can get him to buy for me and then I can just give to you??? :)

Happy weekend, and Happy review day is over. WHEW! :)


2 comments:

  1. I already have it all figured out before the post thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you're missing the point-I DONT WANT ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete