Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm having sort of a "bloggers block"....and I've just been really busy with work and stressed to the max for I'm not really sure why...but I guess we all have are breaking points. On a good note I was given an award from one of my top 3 favorite bloggers! She is so very cute and kinda my idol, and she lives in FL so I'm always jealous!! :) So go visit Jen and send some love like she always does for me! Oh yeah Princess MiMi and Tom-Tom-SUCH CUTIES! She is gonna have her hands full with those soon-to-be heart breakers! :)

Drum roll plllllllllease...my award!It's called the "Splash" award and it was given to me for being "alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring". Man this is borderline bedroom talk! Ha, but I'm still speechless and still very excited for it!! :) Thank again Jen!

Oh and I almost forgot, my newest find....













I just LOVE this stuff...I've never really been able to grow nails (lovely hypothyroidism likes to mess that up, as well as your hair and blood circulation-fun huh?!) until NOW...wow this stuff is amazing and totally worth the $12.95. Although I did find a lot of 3 on Ebay for $21.95, which works perfect because both my mom and sister are getting one in their Mother's Day baskets (hope they haven't found my blog yet-if so they just ruined it for themselves!) So if you need help or want strong long nails go get this stuff!! I love finding good stuff, don't you!?

Ok that's all for now and probably for a while, leaving for California next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah OH. MY. GOD., I'm excited and really need a break from the stuff I deal with everyday, no offense still love it all, but breaks are nice too. So enjoy our time apart, enjoy the increasingly warmer weather, and enjoy your Mother-everyday NOT just on Sunday! Here is me, Mom and Sis (mom of the best niece ever-Taylor) taken a few years ago.....


Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. oh thanks for the kind words about my two precious babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete