Thursday, May 21, 2009

Los Angeles.

WHAT A TRIP!!! It was great, could have easily stayed longer but are vacations ever long
enough!!? :)
Soooo LA, what a place. It's SUPPPER dirty, busy and HOT (which is ok) but yea, definitely DIRTY with umm lots of interesting people to say the least. The good news is there is SO much to do so close by!!

So back to "The Pantry Raccoon" aka PR aka Hung Luu. I brought him with us because he has this minor obsession with the West Coast. Sooo much of an obsession that he fancies the coast a number of times a year. I'm not just talking a quick weekend trip to LA and back, I'm talking stop here, stop there and even a stop over in Vegas! This guy rules, and definitely knows his coast! :) I was quite honored to be guided through LA, Hollywood, various beaches, up the coast and even to Dodger's Sadium with his help and expertise. So thank you Hung you are the best (and only) tour guide!!! I do hope to one day plan, witness, and survive a trip to Vegas with you.

And for everyone else-now the highlights....









Note to everyone-rent a convertible! Though I'm sure it made us look even that much more tourist-y but whatever-be jealous it's ok.





Even though it's sunny mid-80's almost everyday it's STILL quite chilly by the ocean, and of course the day we went to lay out it was cloudy! But still we (our feet) were technically IN the ocean!




Ahhhhhh thank god for pools!!! This is what I live for-here, there, anywhere!!














Yum-authentic Mexican means MARGARITAS!!! Code for "dangerous" for Jen oh and for PR ;)






























DODGERTOWN!!! Such a fun CLEAN park! :)



















So thats just about a third of all the pictures and I'm tired, so if you need more Facebook me and then you too can look at all my pretty pictures, you know you're itiching to see them AND be my friend, yes we'd make good friends, I am cool and can help you with that. ;)

SO WOO HOO FOR CALIFORNIA!!!!

xoxo, Jennifer, PR and Mark.

1 comment:

  1. You gave me too much credit.

    From the pictures and blog, it looks to me it was a really fun trip.

    ReplyDelete