Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love.

I'm spreading it, lots of it.

First off, Gina!!!! A great friend for over 10 years living far far away in Boston with her husband (just celebrating 2 years-Awwwww...I know.) But they are the cutest people in the world. And so very much in love with life and each other, they are the closest thing I know to perfection. So instead of a first born, a first blog!! WELCOME!!-
Although writing this makes me feel like a jerk because I have yet to plan a trip out to visit :(.. Fail. (Love you guys anyways)


And these gals.... HA HA...more love, I sorta just stalk them, don't know them personally though I can guess we'd be awesome friends, because I am awesome.

Their TMI's are hysterical.

I Hate So Much

Live It Love It


You'll Grow to Love me (love the name)

Go ahead stalk away, throw 'em in your reader. You're very welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh! You are the sweetest thing EVER! Gosh, you really haven't seen us in a while if you think we're close to perfection but I appreciate the comment and the love! =) THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooo, I wish you lived closer so you could come to our Happy Hour next Friday!

    Thank you so much for the love. It's just the right size :-)

    ReplyDelete