Thursday, July 16, 2009

MBA Avenue

The countdown is on until I pretty much lose my boyfriend. No, not for real (you wish) but for sorta. This amazingly smart and talented kid is going back for more, school that is. A masters just wasn't enough so the long 2 plus years road of MBA Avenue starts Monday. So when he's not working his 50+ (big plus there) hours AT DePaul he will be GOING to DePaul, starting now with just two nights a week..leaving me in our newly acquired place, bored and alone. Bummer.

Mark has however given me suggestions as to what can fill my time.
-clean (ha)
-start and finish "Friday Night Lights" (ehh)
-make and pack his lunches (consider it done)
-clean (ha)
-workout (a given)
So now what??? I think the above list will maybe take up a week or two....guess this is a big old kick in the booty to go out and explore this great city I just moved to. I did successful go out without him last night-did not get lost, did not talk to strangers, and had a fun night (and stayed out past 10:30-a win in of itself)!!
Ugh...so umm I'm looking for a friend... Be one please? I cook!

(side note-I am SUPER proud of him for finally taking the step forward with this (with a little push/motivation from me of course). But if anyone can handle this work load it's Mark. Thats one thing about him I love, he doesn't fail. He puts his heart and soul into just about everything. He is quite the catch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment