Monday, July 27, 2009

Milwaukee/Trifecta

What a fantastic weekend!!!! Though the forecast was set at 77 and isolated thunderstorms I didn't hear one clap of thunder and I think we had MAYBE 40 mins of sprinkles total for the entire weekend.....it's was perfect! And the mark of as Mike called it "The 1st couple's retreat" which of course I thought was super cute!
Couple #1 (yours truly)

Couple #2 (Amanda and Mike)

Add ImageAnd Couple #3 (Mary and Brian)
If you haven't been you should, it's a super easy drive, cute little fun getaway. Plus a great park to get catch some baseball at, tons to do inside the park-
(pictured with our 1st born in the background)

And the famous Sausage Race.....

So plan the trip, and if you're looking for a road trip mate, I'd be glad to join!

PS- Last night Mary bought up a good idea for me. I'm naming it "Mascot Trifecta" (because I'm so creative)....I have a fine talent of hunting down various Mascots and nothing short of mauling them before snapping a photo with them, as you can see-I'm 2/3rd there. (if you don't know them, you will now)

MR. SOUTHPAW (with his dream girl)

MR. BERNIE BREWER (with his favorite gal)
Soooooo I think I'd like to end with my secret crush: Skates. Wish me luck, or tell me to go get a life, I'm OK with either or.

Oh and our next couples retreat-Beach house for a week in Michigan-what what!



3 comments:

  1. I love the mascot's mustache. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man! whoever took that photo of you with the brewers mascot is a really good photographer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on your blog - cute post!! Do the Cubs have an official mascot? I know there is usually a dude in a bear costume standing around outside the Cubby Bear, but I'm not sure he's the "licensed" mascot ;)

    Also...the Morton Arboretum 5K is October 4, here is the link if you're interested! http://www.mortonarb.org/calendar/article/13737/fall-color-5-k-run-a-walk-.html

    ReplyDelete