Monday, August 3, 2009

The good old days.

If only I knew now what I was told then. I can remember hundreds of times being told as a kid "do this...", "don't do that...". I was pretty good at putting up fights let me tell you!

Take naps for example, man if only I would have wanted to take naps when I was a kid, maybe I wouldn't be so tired now...ohhhhh how I wish I still had to take a 2:30 nap...

This being said I have walked into adulthood with a few "do's and don't's" that have stayed with me-unfortunately I think some people still pathetically lack.

*Don't chew with your mouth full. NO. MATTER. WHAT.

*Always use please and thank you.

*The truth always comes out.

*Always wear clean underwear :)

*No matter how you look at it (food/drink/or person)- too much of a good thing turns bad.

One thing I would like to counter with is the famous "your face is gonna stay like that" when making a funny face-HA, nice try Mom-WRONG.
Jen-1
Mom-145,146,326,355,684

Booooya.

What do you guys remember being told as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment