Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Moving right along....

Mark and I have been living together for over a month now and well nothings change.  Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.  I'm siding with a good thing, it's still good, we're still good.  Once I stop getting excited to come home then I'll worry.....
On top of living together for more than a month we are quickly approaching our one year anniversary (WOAH!)! How great is that?!?!?-that I'm sure, is a good thing! :)  Gosh what a time to reflect.....I've come along way both personally and mentally. All for the good. So lets take a moment and look back on a great (almost) 365 days....
Without Mark I'd be clueless in a range of things....Entourage, Twitter, Digg, TRS, Diggnation, Fantasy Sports, Podcasts, Harry Potter, Apple TV, DVR, HD, Blu-Ray, Arrested Development, but most importantly DEXTER!!!  Ohhhhhh Mark- You. Complete. Me.  Errrrr maybe your DVD selections complete me either or. 
Happy Almost One Year Mr. Morow!!

Official one year date:  8/24
Official one year celebration date:  8/28

Yippeee.....Cheers!!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you both and love being able to get a glimpse into your wonderful relationship! happy 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You know I'm happy for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks gals, i follow in your footsteps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a bid deal! Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats.. but without Mark you would of not met a cool friend like me. Had to add that, in fact the first night we met you were hoping to meet Mark but he was working so I stood in as his substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA...oh Hung you are such a "nice guy"...you have been the best substitute boyfriend a girl could ever ask for :)

    ReplyDelete