Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TAYLOR!!

My niece, she's turning 5 on Saturday. OH. MY. GOD. I can not believe it, I can remember for weeks driving back and forth to the hospital (she was premature) just to go visit her, oddly enough those were some of the best times I had with my sister. But my goodness how she's grown, it's been quite the 5 years, let me tell you! But back to Taylor....
She is amazing, if you've met her at all you know why..shes got some great baby blues, super laid back and so quick witted for such a small human being. She takes after me so much you'd swear she was mine, not to mention how cute she is (again, I trait of mine)...soooo Taylor- Happy 5th Birthday!!
I'm so bummed I have no newborn pictures of her but none the less a time line of the kid that all kids should be protocol-ed from. (seriously-no joke, they should be, I don't want kids unless there is some written and signed guarantee they pop out like this one) ENJOY!

From the earliest I have....just over a year old here.
My 24th Bday dinner..... Christmas 2007....Summer of 2008, yes the jump rope is how I dragggggged her down the slip and slide (she is a wimp). No do not call child services, she told me too. Taylor's first trip to Disney! Just this past December....

Ohhhh Taylor I get weepy as I write this....you are the cutest of them all, see you Saturday! Love, Auntie Jen xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment