Sunday, August 30, 2009

I need a kid.

I think if I had a kid it would some what be justified then but.....
I have recently become (once again) obsessed with everything Disney.  It's gone from "eh it's something I like" to Mark thinks I might turn into a crazed psycho fan (aka a pedophile). 
I don't know what it is but I LOVED Hannah Montana the movie (downloaded the soundtrack shortly after), would hate to choose between watching JONAS or Wizards of Waverly Place and seriously would rather be at home watching these shows than out (pathetic) on a Saturday night. 
It doesn't stop there, my newest Pandora station is dedicated to the JBros, Hannah and such-PLUS my new ring tone (come on- it DOES make your toes tap, admit it.) and NOW I've started the HSM craze.....
The only good thing I have going for me is that Jackson is 32 years old. (though he plays Hannah's YOUNGER brother)....seeeeeee  I'm not THAT weird.....right???  Tell me you like some of this stuff?? Please oh please...

7 comments:

  1. ......Jackson plays Hannah's older brother.....

    I'm going to cry in my bad room (charlie) for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I thought so but someone told me younger so I went with it, but still 32?! wooowzers. My Corky post will be next Mister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are only the second person to know this but I L-O-V-E the movie Ella Enchanted (a Disney channel classic). Have you dabbled?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha nice, umm dabbled???!! Of course...close call by Miss Hathaway..between that and Princess Diaries-NOOOO don't make me choooooooose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a reason why they do movies like 30 going on 13, 17 again or Freaky Friday.

    But I must say, the Disney and nickelodeon shows are more entertaining then the shows I grew up with, TGIF on ABC anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am that reason. I totally agree! Though I did enjoy my TGIF line ups nothing compares top Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do watch Hannah Montana. When I channel surf and it is on, I leave it on. See you are not alone!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete