Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009.

For all you non facebook-ers aka my spin members that I promised pictures for....;-)

I'd like to think Mark and I had the best costumes out there...I mean you can only have so many H1N1's, nurses, and doctors before it gets boring. I owe our choice all to Mark-it was his idea. The only problem now is it sets the bar pretty high for next year. I'm sure he will gladly accept the challenge :)

So with no further adieu, I present to you- Jessica and Roger rabbit....
Quite a lot of red if you ask me...
All and all a great night at a friend of a friends house party up in Lakeview..complete with Flippy Cup and to quote Barbush "It's like riding a bike"...and I'm an awesome bike rider! :-D
3....2.....1-Go!
And adding to the perfect Halloween weekend a good friend welcomed their new baby girl Sophia into the world-6lbs 9oz right on Halloween afternoon-many great costume birthday parties to come!!!! Congrats you two!! PLUS an extra hour of sleep?!?! *arm pump*-YES! It's funny how Halloween changes over the years-not a single piece of candy for me, nor did I want any. After all I was more concerned about how many beverages I could get anyways ;-) ohhh an up side of adult hood.
Happy Halloween kids, how did you guys ring in the festivities?!?! See any better costumes than ours??!!?!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that costume!!!! How awesome that your friend had a baby on Halloween!? So cool. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete