Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years!

Yep, we rang in the New Year out in Wrigley with 50 of our closest friends...er umm 50 of our fantastic hosts' friends. :-)  It turned out to be a pretty good night....ok yes Jen drank too much-yes she did throw up, yes before even getting home, and *sigh* yes in a cab. But to clarify she threw up OUT of the cab like seconds after getting into the cab....umm whoops. So New Years ended for me promptly at 12:08am give or take 4 or 7 minutes-double whoops. I partly blame the all you can drink, the 312's, the switching to cranberry and vodka(sssss) and maybe drinking like once a month these days.  
 Whatever I cured the hangover with Avatar in 3D/IMAX and a good run-although thanks for all the other suggestions-
Twitters friends-

And Facebook lovers-

The good thing about the whole night was although I was clearly over served (not my fault) I still remember most of the night which in my opinion is the best kind of drunken nights Plus it marked the second year in a row with the best new years kiss a gal could ask for. Heres to many more my love!

And on to the highlights and to help me remember a little bit more....

Tammy, Mary, drunky, Amanda


Getting Happ(ier)


Annnnnnnd she is done.


Happy 2010 Kids... 


5 comments:

  1. YOU LOOKED SO CUTE! What is this, a top? A dress? I LOVE IT!! SILLLLVERRRR!!

    You guys make such a cute couple it makes my heart all fuzzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
    Cheap Flighs to Nairobi
    Flights to Nairobi
    Nairobi Flights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pieces of <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-starlyte-ethos/starlyte-ethos-agile-shimmer-capris/p_84.html>Nightclub clothes</a> with all the happy faces of party goers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have well written post, I search through the search engine and found your blog. You have good skill of writing, sure I will keep stay tune with your next post. Visit my travel blog : Bali Driver service and Bali Tours

    ReplyDelete