Monday, January 4, 2010

One year!

My blogoversary is in 2 days (!!!!) and well I'm not quite sure how to celebrate (I did receive a nice bottle of bubbly this morning from a spin member as a belated New Year's Gift hmmm-any takers!?). Not sure if there is certain protocol to follow, do I post, not post?? Either way I'm thinking of switching to wordpress...but not sure. I saw some really cool features over at CisforConnie's blog like her adorable FALLING SNOW!!!  (only through Jan 4th-but SO cute) and some other widgets I liked..in other words I'm stealing her entire blog. What she writes I will simply copy and paste...change out the Connie's for Jennifer's and bam. 
HA-NOT.
But yea I want wordpress, I figure the switch will send me straight to blog stardom..it's been a year (almost) I'm ready for it...I'm just hoping I can keep "Maybe Slightly Girly"....there is something about googling myself-yes I do it proudly (twss) and having my blog come up that makes me all smily not to mention warm and fuzzy. Which on a day like today (weather bug reads 9 degrees) is a good thing, plus my heat in my office is out/off, did I tell you?  Well yeah it is. Off, completely. My office has been closed since Wednesday so yeah coooool-literally.  My nose is all sniffling, my fingers are numb, and a slight tint of blue, there is a line for the coffee maker.  Guess I'm moments from my teeth chattering...someone come cuddle with me, please!!!!?
 Happy Monday-yeah lets work FIVE days this week!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out!! You are SO going on my OPP page! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard wordpess is better, but I am so comfortable with blogspot that I hate to make the change now! Happy BLOG-O-Versary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Wordpress - I started off on Blogger wayyyyyy back in the day, but it became kinda limiting at a certain point. Wordpress is kinda confusing at first, but once you get used to it it will make your life infinitely easier and you'll be able to do a lot more customization. I definitely recommend WP, and you'll have a lil helper bee in me! ;)

    PS - Many many congrats on your Blogoversary! I hope I make it as long as you have!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'M A MINNASOTA GIRL SO 9 IS WORM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked and i will check back regular.

    ใบไหม้|เกษตรน่ารู้|ปุ๋ย

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Beautiful blog.
    Greetins from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The show is wordpres, very good! My congratulations for your blog, good articles.


    ReplyDelete
  10. You have well written post, I search through the search engine and found your blog. You have good skill of writing, sure I will keep stay tune with your next post. Visit my travel blog : Bali Driver service and Bali Tours

    ReplyDelete