Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project Life!!!

Hi there, me again! 
Gosh I just have so much to talk about!!! Aren't you lucky. Well I'm super stoked about this post...I tried this last year (shocking I didn't last long-twss) but I think I didn't keep it going because I didn't have the kit, or invest any money into it.  Well that's all changed this year!  Kind of. It's still sold out, but this year Amazon is selling them so I'm on the waiting list to get one. 

What is it you ask!?!??! 
PROJECT LIFE

One picture per day. Each day for a year!  It's a spin on scrap-booking-yet still capturing everything awesome and good about picture taking...and who better to do this then the mildly obsessed picture taking gal like myself!!??! (Damn, reason #26 I should have asked for a new camera for Christmas...but mine's still good)  Everything comes in this great adorable kit-which for the non scrap-booker like myself is a big plus! 
For more details check out this groovy chicks website and heck if you are that interested sign up for your OWN Project Life book! 

I can. not. wait to get my book and get started!! I already took a picture for January 1st and have today's already planned-off to a good start I'd say.  Go me! :-)

PS-Thanks Mary for the reminder!  I'm looking forward to seeing your book, and showing you mine!!!! xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. Wow the idea looks REALLY cool! I feel like its too late for me now, with having to order one and all... haha but what a great idea! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look at me reading your blog so late...student teaching is extremely time-consuming!!

    I'm so glad you're getting one! I was very pleased with the high-quality of everything when I got it last week. Check out my review on amazon! Last I looked it was one of the three on the opening page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have well written post, I search through the search engine and found your blog. You have good skill of writing, sure I will keep stay tune with your next post. Visit my travel blog : Bali Driver service and Bali Tours

    ReplyDelete