Friday, March 20, 2009

Cause you care.

Sooo I joined Xsport Fitness this week, and LOVE IT! Never thought I would go "corporate" as I call these types of gyms, but stranger things have happened. This is also the first time I have purchased a membership to any type of gym, the perks of teaching Spin is the free membership, so I now belong to 4 gyms, all for 39 bucks a month! :) So anyways I'm quite happy with my new purchase, afterall this place is right down the block from Mark's current place, within the area we are looking to buy come later this year AND it's open 24/7!! Sweet jesus! Sad to say I know there will be many a nights were I'd rather go workout then go out so now I can!!!!
Speaking of those nights, tonight will be one of those. As some of you know (many probably not), Battlestar Galactica is airing for the last time ever this evening for 2 HOURS! Oh holy hell, never seen the show, don't want to and don't plan to. So Mark and the boys will be watching that (along with many a basketball games) and you better believe I'll be living it up and sweating it off with my new love affair, Mr. Xsport. So if you haven't heard from me in a while check State and 8th. Later kids, and smile it's the first day of spring, hmmm I should go buy some tulips.

1 comment: