Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday!

So I am a fat ass and slept through the 4:45 alarm clock to go work out....just made me go twice as long this afternoon (twss)...but it wasn't like I was having any motivation from Mr. Morow, ah well. Either way I rolled out about 6:15ish (after a slight alarm mishap-ha)....quietly got ready trying not to disturb the beast.....left a quick "honey-do" list (so nicely on the toilet seat where I knew he'd see it)
and was out the door...it's good to know traffic isn't so bad with my new (early) east coast hours for work....amazing how nicely things fall into place when and where they should :)

Fast forward 8 hours,many an IM's later (what can you say we're addicted to each other), a meaningful love affair with Mr. Xsport, quick trip to the grocery store, and I'm back home!! Vacation bums been basting brats all night and all day in beer-he's like a proud dad, so he twittered it, soI didn't get to cook anything (ok by me!)-even though I don't eat meat I will say it smelt awful good, but yuck I'll stick with the rice and veggies....and now on to now. So I'm guessing by now you've learned a bit about me (thanks to this blognation I've joined) and now know how amazing I am but if you're trying to find imperfection well here goes-my classic "you haven't seen that!?!?!?!?!?" movie viewing skills are well umm non existing, so Mark's been on a mission to "enlighten" me, with now titled "movies you should have been watching instead of playing outside as a kid" so far I've crossed off Clerks, Chasing Amy, Sin City, Anchorman and now tonight I am watching Princess Brides.....soon Hook and Back to the Future (which I'm fairly confident I've seen parts of it but *sigh* doesn't count), Matrix, etc....oh joy so boys and girls enjoy your night, and continue to be jealous of mine :)

"As you wish"...

No comments:

Post a Comment