Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hump Day..

Alarm-1
Snooze-0
Damn Spin class had to get up...super productive day today, and not just for me!!! Bum actually had to leave the house today (which he did for about an hour yesterday too but still)...trip home for him to help Grandma and visit. Had to teach spin again this afternoon, dinner with my sis and fam to celebrate 28 glorious years of her being on this earth and then out to the OPP to pick Mark up and a "howdy ho" to Mr. and Mrs. Morow. While I had an alright good day Mr. Bum did not...his poor (relatively new)car which stays in his parents garage (yes the princess I am took the parking spot at his condo) was completely dead...and still is...no fun not fair..but then again I'm dating Larry David the II so I'm not surprised, it's the luck he has...so anyways long day for both...long drive back to the city with the very humorous Adam Corolla podcast (which everyone should listen to) to get us through, finally home-time to unwind...Happy almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment