Monday, March 23, 2009

Trial Run

So it's day one, technically day four (going strong since Thursday). What is??!, you ask... Ahh that would be Mark and Jen's trial run. Now many of you know Mark and I (ROCK) and spend about 80% of the time together anyways-minus work, Monday and Wednesday nights...but NOT THIS WEEK!!!

Luckily with a season ending "The City" and Mark being on vacation this week, it worked out. So basically we'll be living together for 7 days (10 if you count since Thursday). So far so good (neither one of us are worried-in fact I was flattered at how excited Mark has been for this but yea)...I'll be honest I miss my hour and a half pasta eating drama dissing (and now wedding planning updates!!)Monday night with the gals but there will plenty of days for that!!!

So evening one....Mr. Xsport only got 2.5 miles and then some elliptical out of me-spin in the morning kicked my butt, or maybe I was just uber excited to get "home"...either way arriving home to an adorable boy named Mark, and Lilies!!! So cute he is! (his reasoning for them-"I'm cooking up brats tomorrow for lunch so umm it'll smell" awww thanks sweetheart! ;) Either way I choose a "lighter" Chicken Parmesan for dinner, so we dined over some oh so romantic Kenny Fucking Powers, and talked about the days activities. We continued on to "Say Yes to the Dress". And when I say "WE" I mean:
ME: almost tearing up as bride "Jessica" finds the perfect dress with Mom and bridesmaids nodding in approval....
MARK: back at his computer with his Sony muffs on and podcasts a streaming....

ohhhhh life if grand. And now I'm learning what others do on Monday nights...a thing called 24. Jen met Jack Bauer, Jack-Jen. (where are those muffs!?) Ok bed soon..which will be the best thing ever of this whole trial run.....every night and every day next to him. How ever did I get so lucky?

Enjoy-More to come!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the vacation photos in May.

    I also look forward to being tag in some of them as well.

    ReplyDelete