Wednesday, February 25, 2009

40 days

I could use the movie as an example and give up you know what for 40 days but I don't think someone would be too keen on that idea (and neither would Mark..ahahahaha), plus I tried that many moons ago to only reach failure...Oh Jen. So my next thought was bam-alcohol, which I don't drink all that often and could easily do, but as of right now we have like 3 "activities" already on the calendar so I'd like to enjoy them with a few cold ones in hand. After much thought and consideration I've come up with:

1-NO COFFEE (OMG OMG OMFG)

2-NO JUNK FOOD (yes this includes chocolate and taste tasting my fabulous baking excursions)

There ya have it...the fun loving, energetic gal you once knew is gone or at least on hiatus till Spring.
..and to go against the trend of "giving up" stuff all the time I'm ADDING running to my agenda...at least twice a week...my 5K is coming up (more on that later)!

Enjoy and Happy Ash Wednesday....(pray for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment