Monday, February 23, 2009

Might I say..

I'm not gonna go on and on about the Oscars...it was nice to watch of course especially since we had seen 4 out of the 5 best pictured movie, and yes the girl in me loved the dresses, hair, makeup, etc. And Hugh, nice work. The length of course always an issue, but come on just think if you were in those winner's shoes-you'd want your moment too...my vote-3 stars. So yeah back to the girly moment. Angelina Jolie...eh I suppose I'm a fan...still liking Brad and Jen but whatcha gonna do. But ummm her earrings....




















uhh...familiar girls?!?













Do I ask for them back!? Do I let her keep them?! It was one of my favorite games as a kid and I'd hate to see Taylor's disappointment when I explain where they went,why they are missing and why my game is no longer complete!.....oh sigh. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment