Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My how time flies...

This post is dedicated to a very special person in my life, in fact he actually pointed it out to me, I am still trying to grasp the concept of this....so I owe this unnecessary post to none other than Michael Fontaine De La Tour Dautrive De Beau Marchais Dufersne- So read on....this ones for you kid.
Ok so one of my many guilty pleasures is the Disney Channel, Disney movies, Disney music etc..and no not
like the princesses and Mickey and what not...more like-That's so Raven, Princess Diaries, and yes even the Jonas Brothers, after all the Disney Channel is where I do believe my obsession over Shia Labeouf came into play...

BEFORE
-



















and.....AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!





















Holy heaven..thank god for Disney and now Transformers
.
Though I haven't seen any of the HSM's I plan to...so needless to say I have the TV viewing mentality of a 9 year old...don't hate.
Yes to continue my rambling......another "classic" Disney movie I rate high up on the "hey that wasn't bad, and I sat through it and could watch again" list...is Big Daddy..yes Adam Sandlar, Jon Stewart, and of course
Rob Schneider ( "hip? hip hop? hip hop onymous? hippopotamous?....")..but we can't forget Cole and Dylan Sprouse..What? Who!? Ahh yes you know...Julian aka Frankstein..you know the cute little boy...well they are identical twins who NOW play in a Disney Channel show called.. "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody"...the whole reason for this post! (NOT becuase I'm a creepy stalker who seeks out 12 year old boys) The fact that its the same kid(s) blows my mind (twss)! I still can't believe it....

BEFORE-






and AFTER.... :( ouch....



















guess some kids age better...they've still got time...so yeah..I am still very much in shock yet quite proud that I have now wasted about a minute of your life...yes go ahead UNsubscribe me from your Google reader or RSS feeds now..I would if I were you.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.sprousecole.com/2009/02/cole-and-dylan-sprouse-on-ellen-with-ellen-degeneres/

    Check this on the twins

    ReplyDelete