Monday, February 2, 2009

Just Read.

Good weekend..nothing too spectacular....we went out Friday night-kudos to me I made it out past midnight however heard the next day that I zonked out in the cab on the way home (AND I missed the late night ordering of Taylor Made-boo pepper and egg so sad I missed you so), all I remember is waking up at like 4:30 with my scarf and all my clothes still on...oh gosh wine treats me so well....Saturday I baked a bunch, banana chocolate chip bread, grapefruit yogurt cake, and banana muffins, then for dinner I made a Mexican lasagna that was pretty tasty if I don't say so myself, needless to say I passed out while we were watching "the Go-getter" at I believe right around 10. The good news is I got my full 12 hours of sleep....up and at em Sunday morning cooking breakfast (lots of bacon for the bacon-eater [literally]) me-just some banana bread. So Sunday was a full day of nothingness...though I did venture out to Jewel,took a bath-read a good four chapters in Alphabet Weekends, AND made a huge dent in my new love "goggle reader"...which is how I came across


It is so fantastic. Simply enter what you have in the fridge or on hand and BAM-instant recipes. I can't wait to use it...lucky for Mark there is endless possibilities when I enter BACON (oh yea!)he'll never me now! =P

As I continued on my interneting I came across this adorable website...I want it all....these instantly got put on my "i don't really need but think it would be OK to buy" list-


Early Bird Notecards









I love the inside of these...







TinPo Fashion Victims

No need WHAT SO EVER for them but these are cute and the title is fun!
And if you're in the mood to splurge....


Embellished Black Cuff Very Cute..however not sure its $325.00 worth of cuteness.
Go enjoy more
http://shop.feelmorehuman.com/c-4-HOME.aspx

And lastly, confirming I am a WIMP...for sure. Today as promised I started http://hundredpushups.com/index.html. So my initial test-the magic number is 6...WOW I just snuck into Rank #2...I was gonna do it again because I was so ashamed of the number or just flat on cheat and lie- but then I thought "well hey this is why I'm doing it-to improve" but DAAHAAAM. Wishing myself luck right now...100 push ups in 6 weeks. Miracles do happen. Peace out.








No comments:

Post a Comment