Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dos.

Only because my log in is down and i know you really want to know-
Day number two-PUSHUPS! (next week i'll get up on the Mon/Weds/Fri routine) But since I did the intial test Monday had to do day number one Tuesday and well that brings me to today-Day 2 (Friday day #3)
OUCH :(
Day 1-
6 pushups
6 pushups
8 pushups
6 pushups
6 pushups
but i did it wrong-more than i needed to but hell i can use all the help i can get-plus if this cutie can do it so can i!


Day 2-
6
8
6
6
10!!!!!
(the last time you're suppose to do your max anything more than 5-so WOOWEE!)

UGH...my back is undesirably sore...and god damn my wrists are gonna fall off...i might just get cool enough to wear wristbands or braces. And I've soooo started a trend (surprise surprise-as if i wasn't a constant wish of what people wanted to be like already! =P ) Mark and his coworker James (god i hope its OK i used his real name) are doing it too...apparently they are at 30 and 40 to start off with...yeah OK we'll see about that. I hope they stick with it-friendly competition never hurt anyone, and because I'm gonna love it in 6 weeks when i destroy them with my 100 and their like 4 pushups. CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment