Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cupcakes?!

Cupcakes, overrated? How is that possible? The only thing better than a cupcake is, of course more cupcakes!! And for a good reason-they are sweeping the nation!
...send flowers in the shape of a cupcake-


and for the traditional wedding cake?! out the window! its cupcakes!-

And it gets better- complete with "interior prongs" to hold the cupcake AND frosting securely in place-smart thinkers...

and for those who need more than one...maybe room for 12 or 24 to carry neatly?!? Well ok!
But ok I'm cupcaked out-for now at least..or until this weekend when I'll be baking the famous Sprinkles Cupcakes-which can come to a city near you if you vote!-
http://tinyurl.com/6gh6t7
But I owe this soon to be awesome cooking excursion to Mark's Dad and his Xmas gift (gosh does he know me or what!)..can't wait..dark chocolate frosting..ohh I can almost taste the yummy batter and rich frosting that I'll have to taste....and no worries Hung you're "Irish cupcakes" are coming soon..I'm feeling at a little BSG sign off party (yeah I might have to actually attend since we both know Mark won't be "hosting" anymore than handing you another beer), no red dress though, sorry.

But to think this is just a slice of the cupcake heaven just google "cupcake" and you'll see what I mean! Ohh the simple things in life....and to end with the Queen of everything for anything....go figure she'd have something cute...ohh Martha to be an ounce of your fanciness...sigh.
http://tinyurl.com/ddngoj

PS-these are cute-they make me giggle...








3 comments:

  1. Jen, have you ever been to bakerella.com? Lots of fun baked goods, including some gorgeous cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i have..and i love it..making a cupcake/cookie recipe tonight with it!!..try hoestess with the mostess..its alot of wedding stuff but still uber cute ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete