Thursday, September 17, 2009

Always Sunny...

I don't know how or when but Thursday nights have become the best night for television-EVER. The Office, Community (bound to be funny) and of course ALWAYS SUNNY!!!

Yes I'm patiently (and pathetically) waiting for the season premieres that start TONIGHT!!!  (Don't forget to add 30 Rock-starting October 15th to the line up)!!

Ok currently watching Grandma's Boy (funny!) on FX and saw this commercial just now-hysterical (Oh Charlie!)


Oh my and then I found this........you gotta love this show!!!



Poor Mark all up in his MBA business misses ALL of this! Thank god for DVR and an awesome girlfriend who not only set the recordings BUT will not be watching the premieres UNTIL he gets home (yes I'm a keeper) NO. SPOILERS. PLEASE!!!!!!!!   Ugh wonder what's on HGTV or Netflix streaming.....is Mark home yet!??!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment