Monday, September 28, 2009

Toy Story-IN 3D!!!!

Get your 3D glasses out and your tickets (while you can)!!!
Shows start this Friday, and it's only playing for TWO WEEKS!!!
DOUBLE FEATURE-2 shows for the price of one!!! What a great date night!!!! And you know Mark and I will be there! Well Saturday.....I'm excited to see the whole gang again, no one makes me smile like good old Woody!
Check for showtimes though, it's not playing everywhere-we actually have to head to the burbs for the closest theater..ah well, IT IS GONNA BE SOOO WORTH IT.

*yes Mark are I are both way to excited for this (shut it you haters you)

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait for this either! i wanted to go with suz, but it looks like its not gonna work out. might be doing a matinee with myself and i couldnt care less :)

    ReplyDelete