Saturday, September 26, 2009

A proud Mom.

So Mark is well on the road of MBA Ave....in additon to that he works 40 plus hours AND takes a numerous amounts of certifications in Apple and Microsoft basically to just better himself in his field and  make his resume look that much better. 
So yea no big deal right? Well it is-to me. Why? Because he is on roll, this year alone he has taken AND PASSED 8 certs (and become the mayor of the testing center)....HOT STREAK-what what! My favorite thing about these "Jen has no idea what they mean" certs is that when he comes home he shows me the test and his awesome score.  I love it. I feel like a proud mom of her A+ student. So up they go, on the (side) of the fridge!
Soon we'll need a bigger fridge!! :-)









1 comment:

  1. Congrats to him! That's great! I love how supportive and proud you are! :)

    ReplyDelete