Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hills, City, Loop

Just so you know, I've ranked them:  

The City 
The Hills 
Loop 

The City has moved to the top due to Kristin's horrible acting skills-granted none of the characters have very much skill to begin with but blah to her. As least with LC they left you wondering if it was scripted or not-those days are over. Also the only exciting thing about the Hills anymore is crazy "i've changed" (heard that before) Spencer and "my head is too big for my body (literally)" Heidi. So yeah give Spedi their own show and I'll move past my Hills days like I did with Laguna. 
So Whitney go on with your bad self-or your not so bad self where you let every person that comes to New York you know move in with you...we're allllllll watching (or at least my gals and I are)!!! 

*PS-Mark LOOOOOVES "Hills nights" 


Oh and the "Loop"....pitching it to MTV Winter of 2010 starring guess who?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Mark watches the "The Hills"

    Really? (Shaking my head)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, not at all he locks himself in his office-he tried to ban them until he remembered I cooked pasta for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete