Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why are people still talking about Kayne? Seriously haven't people figured out that's exactly what he wants??? Hellllllo?!?!?! So he is an ignorant disrespectful SOB! All he did was prove that-congrats Kayne just when I wasn't sure before I am now, thanks. And yes I realize I'm technically "talking" about him but it just pisses me off that people act this way and get publicity for it (and headlines EAT. IT. UP), ah well guess that show biz for ya! Or I guess that is just the way stupid, immature, idiotic people act these days...guess I'm not the only one that seems to know one! :)

Side note: I love that this happened and people are all "I'm never gonna listen to his music again" oh please, you too grow up....half the time I can't even tell the difference between him and another rapper...my ghetto self likes it all! Peace out fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment