Tuesday, November 24, 2009

EXCITEMENT!

I love this time of year. No and it's not for extra indulgences and the gift giving I hate hate HATE both, honestly I do (just ask Mark-I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING-fo' shizzle)!
For me; Thanksgiving and Christmas are simply special because who I get to see, not what's on my plate or in that pretty wrapped up gift box.So while everyone is helping themselves to their second or third
helping of whatever it may be (doubtfully healthy for ya) I'll be indulging in my family and friends.

And future fun fests consist of:


December 5th-Breakfast with Santa AND Taylor.

December 12th- T.B.O.X (So pumped!!) Tix are still available-come share some Xmas cheer (and beer) with me!
December 19th- Friend's Pot Luck Dinner at Janeen's (love any chance I get to make something new and for people besides Mark!)


December 24/25th-The Obvious

December 27th-GINA IS IN TOWN!!!! Gals brunch! Hooray!

**ADD ON** (thanks Schump!)
December 31th-DUH-Hey there you pretty thing- 2010
(you can come!)

January 23th-
My second annual Tastefully Simple party (oh YUM) (using it as a pathetically late housewarming party too)

Seeeeee who needs food or gifts when you can just throw parties!!!! Helllllllo people think about whats REALLY important!!

3 comments: