Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Next up!

The other day I was talking with a friend of mine that sorta lead me to this "challenge" and I figured I'd share (of course I did)...so it starts:

He was all like: "Hey, how'd the climb go?"

And I was all like: "ugh, horrible-I failed"

So he was all like: "What?? You didn't finish?"

And I was all like "No that's not it, I did, but a minute slower than last-boo"

blah blah blah.....

I know I know-ON.TO.THE.POINT-

Him: "You should do a marathon..."

(HA-funny guy)


Me: "HA HA HA....funny, not a chance. "

Him: "Well what do you have planned next?"

Me: "Hmmm good question, nothing"

Him: "MARATHON"

Me: "Not a chance"

Soooooo I started to think what COULD I do next??!! I'm definitely good with stairs for a while and there is no way in hell I'd every do a marathon-which leads to no triathlons, or half marathons so don't even bothering suggesting it.
Then the lightbulb went off!! I'll just run EVERYDAY till TBOX
(did ya buy your tix yet!?). Not every other day-EVERY DAY....no big deal to some but for me-the NON-runner this is huge...yeah I manage to get to the gym at least 5 times a week but now I'm "upping the anty" 7 days a week...till December 12th. I started Sunday, went yesterday and today...so only 23 more days to go!! So far so good-and hell if I can keep this up maybe I'll run all the till 2010....probably not but I aim high (twss)!

PS-thanks for the idea Mr.
Micheal Fontaine I owe ya one! :-)

6 comments:

  1. WOW Go girl!! Your workout enthusiasm totally inspires me. I kinda stick with the lazy plan, but you make me wanna not be such a lazy butt :) Congrats again on the face - you did NOT FAIL!! You did awesome, keep it up chica!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm... congrats on the RACE. Your face is pretty awesome as well, though =)

    (I should really start proof reading more...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh "Shannon Life" your comments are the reason I still blog!! :P Your face rocks too! :) Heehee...well once you get "your legs" back get back on that Wii...I'm forever jealous of that..I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Shannon Life. *snort* I'm glad you still blog!!! I'd be bloglost without you!

    I can't wait to get Active'ing again. I feel like a moo moo. hahahha

    ReplyDelete