Sunday, January 18, 2009

Honest Abe..or Jen

So I've been nominated for my first award (i think) or maybe I've just been asked to it..either way here goes:

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap. Simple. Or not.
  1. I'm addicted to online wedding photography sites, like bad.
  2. I buy almost everything on sale..it hurts a bit inside to pay full price.
  3. I love doing favors for people, I truly prefer giving than receiving.
  4. Though I love where I am in my life right now I sometimes wonder if I went away to school where I would be right now.
  5. I love back massages.
  6. I hate liars. They do no one any good including themselves.
  7. I think I could eat Oatmeal everyday for the rest of my life (no joke) and now kinda wish I was making some right now ;)
  8. I am extremely disappointed with myself for not sticking with one of my "goals".
  9. I know my checking account balance almost to the cent.
  10. I think those "100 legger" bugs serve no one any purpose.
  11. I'm not the best at keeping secrets the important yes but umm yea.

Ok and now the depressing part of my blog occupation, my small amount of people I know, So (booo) I have to break the "Honest Scrap" rules..I do not have 7 people to send this to but I will send it to those I know..and those are:

Lovesfool

DramaQueen Confessions

http://www.ihatesomuch.com/



1 comment: