Friday, January 23, 2009

WANTED-dead or alive.

So if you know me at all (or are getting to know me) then you know one of my many "talents" are to ruin pictures, my lastest is
here-->






And if you REALLY knew me then you'd know my obsession called Taylor. She is my niece, she is 4, awesome and almost makes me want to have kids (relax Mark I said almost). But none the less I oggle her constantly...which is why maybe 84.8% of my pictures from Florida are of just her and me...believe it or not others were with us-but who cares about them right!? ;)
ANYWAYS, the reason for this post-is I got back some pictures I had developed and realized this man needs to be hunted down and hurt severely. Or just punched in the kneecaps, either or. Here is why:


ADORABLE picture- complete with Christmasy feeling and all-one "DISNEY 2008" frame please...right!?





Well take a closer look, in case you didn't catch it: :(

OHHHHHHHH you cruel man you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK so I understand the whole "ah the tables have turned" or "a taste of you're own medicine " thing but F that...if that's the case then I don't want to be sick anymore and I dont want anymore medicine . Oh just waaa....

So in closing if you have any information regarding this man PLEASE contact me....I will reward you once he is captured and walking around with punched in kneecaps......thanks in advance.

4 comments:

  1. That's not too bad. But it reminds me of this site.

    http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=31425

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I'm pretty sure there are ways to get him out of the picture by manipulating it in photoshop. I don't actually HAVE photoshop, but I've read about it. You might try googling "photoshop & removed unwanted background"...good luck!

    Or just really zoom in a lot on you & your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!! I love picture crashers.

    I mean... let's kill him!

    ReplyDelete