Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Virgin

Well here it is...my blog! TA DA!! yes, more or less a dissappointment, but only for now...it's a work in progress to say the least and as what most of my life is! :) I don't have anything useful to say but i have alot to say....so here goes a bit

it's a new year! wowee....I've made some "goals" i don't like the word resolution because I'm not really resolving anything...so so far i have-

1-every day take a dollar out of my wallet and put it in a bucket i have safely hidden in my apartment, not to be touched until 01/01/10...which then it will go into saving accounts and/or new coach purse ;)

2-take a pic of something every day (so far this is my favorite)...completely mindless and uninteresting pictures but hopefully it will help me appreciate my life and the days of it. all though the second one was of me cleaning my boyfriends apartment...so yea "appreciating" is maybe a stretch! =P

3-work out at least 5 times a week....i teach spin three mornings a week so this isn't that big of a deal but i guess i hope that the 5 times will eventaully help look like i work out...the whole the proof is in the pudding comes to mind....ugh. no further comments....

4-is a secert but i can tell you its straight from the heart and the most meaningful thing i think i've even done in my personal life... it's for one of the most important people in my life and it's a daily process that he will recieve on either his next birthday or next xmas. now i know he is going to read this and ask a ballizon times what it is but nope for once my lips are sealed :)


ok i think thats enough for now....be back later or whatever not sure if there is rules or a guidebook i should be reading for this bloggingness.

3 comments:

  1. Um...I vote coach purse...
    I am SO curious about number 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I knew #4, but I guess not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly sad, your blog has been up for 1 day and has more comments then my does for 6 months.

    ReplyDelete