Thursday, January 8, 2009

oh foooyee!


i might make this a constant blog seeing that i spend about 60% of my awake life with this petty petty man....but all in all a crazy busy day ending with a lot of work getting done and not much time for my newest addictions of blogging and stalking....anyways i sometimes try my darness to ignore this man to every extent just to make him mad....he has a tendency to go crazy insane without constant contact with me (as do lots of people do! ha)...so for some odd reason he decided to add this to an order of mine today, leaving me in turn to not triple check my work and well sent it off to my fine client, god i hope they don't check it as much as i didn't....and i will again be shunning him for the evening. this man will remain nameless though im sure he knows who he is and "lol"ing right now....god i hate him. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment