Friday, April 10, 2009

Awesome Friday!

Finally got my menu planned out for Easter. I'm bringing an appetizer and two (hopefully) desserts.

Appetizer-
My famous Texas Caviar (nope won't tell you the recipe it's a secret) but it's yummy!

Desserts-
By Cracky Bars (or as Ray calls them "Dream Bars") -probably doubling the recipe..made this for the girls on Monday night and they loved them-then sent the rest to work and they disappeared, so now the family gets to enjoy them and Mark too-I whisked them away too quickly before he had a chance :)

And trying this-Chocolate Caramel Crack(ers) wow..these look good but scare me with the spreading of chocolate mixture but hey I'll never know until I try!! :)

So Happy Easter to all, hope your Friday is extra GOOD today...mine is!! I'm leaving work right after I finish this and going to kidnap Taylor for a lunch date. Woot woot

Speaking of Easter-yikes! BUNNIES?!?!?! eeeek.

Oh and PS-So I've been finding really good music lately so here is my newest "play over and over again until Ray yells at me song"....

She is Love

PPS-I could easily change the She is to He is and then you'd have Mark and I. awwwwww I'm so cheesy.


No comments:

Post a Comment