Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FYI

Just thought you should know after my amazingly awesome hair cut yesterday, I found out you should not use Pantene-Pro-V shampoo or conditioner. Not now, not ever-NOT GOOD. It contains a chemical that is used on relaxing/cleaning ethnic hair, OK if you're ethnic I guess-but I am not. The first thing I was asked was if I swam a lot because of all the "gross build up on my hair" (um yea nice to meet you too jerkface stylist-there goes your tip)-answer not at all, the last time I went swimming was for maybe 18 secs at Amanda and Mike's pool labor day weekend. So then we figured out the culprit, Miss Pantene. So word to the wise switch up your shampoos and conditioners...maybe this is all old news to people who go regularly for haircuts but for those like myself who go once every two years-FYI.

Oh and if you are looking for a new stylist go see Nicole on State, she is my newest BFF (yea I forgave her for the whole "build up" comment shortly after she told me/reminded me of how funny and cool I was)....yeaaaah I'm an easy target, but for real she is super cute and almost as funny as I am...and if she hangs with me she can become just as cool. OK carry on....

1 comment: