Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Month.

30 days. That is all that's left. We planned the trip back in early December and now it's sooo close!!! CALIFORNIA!!!! Oh my god!!!! One month from this exact time and day I will be making my way to the ever crowded, famous O'hare airport....hours away from being re-united with Mark for whom I will have been away from for 5 WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, brutal. I am so very excited...I can not wait for all that LA has to offer....most importantly this is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Chicago's weekend weather-

LA's weekend weather-

Ummmmmm HELLS yes. I wouldn't care if I did absolutely nothing the entire time I'm there as long as there is sunshine, Mark, and no heater under my desk going constantly I'm ok with that. And if I'm not mistaken it'll only get warmer come May.....oh my god!, sometimes I close my eyes and think I'm there already. hmmmmm.....lucky me (us)!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the beach, sun, surf, dodger stadium, and hollywood.

    I better be tag in some of those pictures.

    Live the lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete