Monday, April 20, 2009

Part Boy.

I am...I hate drama and gossip, have more guy friends then girl because of it. Hate talking on the phone, can go from shower to out the door in 8 mins flat, practically pay rent for my mind being in the "gutter" so much, and I love sports. ALL OF THEM, and all teams Chicago. So poop on you if you say I can't like them all, too late- I do. Now is the best time to be a Chicago Sports fan, Bulls and the Hawks both in the playoffs, Cubs and Sox just getting to the grind of things, and oh boy come September the Bears are gonna get their act together and show us their stuff. So might I suggest finding some HD-ness and a couch and enjoy the boys-oh wait thats the girl in me but come on!! There are sooooo many fines one to look at, and those muscles, woah cowboy :D

Now if someone could just work on the weather it would be much appreciated.

Go Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment