Friday, April 17, 2009

Repeative I am.

Because my life is so eventful, fast paced and exciting, I paused a moment and took the week to reflect on my behaviors. Just like my life I am so very cool, take a look!

Things I say too much.
  • Wow
  • Yikes
  • Ummmm
  • Yea ok
  • Peace out
  • Ohhhh (usually then a booo or waaa comes after and now "oh man" thanks to Mark)
  • Jerkface
  • So's your face
  • Ugh
  • TWSS (but who doesn't say that too much, and at totally inappropriate times?!)
  • Repeat everything you say but throw in the opposition of it, like-
You- "oh god, stop it"
Me- "oh god, start it"

  • Blah
  • Shut it
  • Later kid

Things I do too much.

  • Talk in my sleep (and probably in general)
  • Chew gum
  • Twirl my hair (or used to-boo.)
  • Ebay
  • Tweet
  • Apologize when I have nothing to be sorry about or should even be saying sorry at all
  • 98.9% of the time when on the phone I end the convo with "Ok thanks bye" regardless of what I'm saying or doing (damn nice bones I have)
That's just a few I've written down, and yes I did make a list! As you might think I'm pretty close to perfect but, I beg to differ....so here are a few things I want to do more of-


Jennifer's lists of improvements.
  • Don't judge
  • Realize good things do happen to me and it's ok to not feel guilty if something does indeed go my way
  • Make sure Mark knows what he means to me
  • Forget the past
  • Call more then text
  • Remember people might not always have sarcasm on the brain like I do 24/7.
  • Have an opinion and be ok when someone has a different one.

Wow ok now I'm getting depressed because I could totally keep more....and yeah well not the point of this post, whatever.

But anyways what do you guys say/do too much??


"Peace out kids" (ahhh see how I did that)

No comments:

Post a Comment