Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm gonna get killed.

In one month. May 8th. I am going to get my butt kicked. In push ups. You may remember my post "Me Strong like Bull" where I was training to be able to do 100 pushups...I was doing pretty good or so I thought. Well the stupid naive person I am decided to call out a few people on it when I posted "Dos"...so it's been way more than 6 weeks and I have yet to reach 100 pushups. But it's not entirely my fault..work got in the way...I used to do my sets after I taught spin but now I have to rush right to work so bam there goes 3 days of training..FAIL. And another reason why it's not my fault is because I have a big mouth, I talk a big talk, but I don't walk the slightest big walk. So yep, Fail numero dos. So heres to James and Mark who are both gonna blow me out of the water come May 8th when we "compete"-Congrats in advance you are the stronger people. :( As long as I beat my starting point of 12 I'll be ok with myself for a moment or two...ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't worked out in months, I have a torn rotator cuff, strained pec, tweaked trap, and bruised collarbone, and I would still do many more pushups than you.

    What's up.

    ReplyDelete