Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beyond random.

Yep-this post is.
I had a crazy day full of braiding my 12 inch ponytail that is at my desk STILL drying (yes gross times 4) But then I got bored...so I added our now deformed Chocolate bunny who has the face and butt left (yep we are sickos here) to look something like this-
Finished the afternoon off with some awesome tunes...and now got the best email from a good friend who I haven't seen since I visited him in Ohio last summer...and he simply ended it with-
Oh I love that boy....and yep you don't care but you've read this far so ha..sucker...TOLD YOU RANDOM....and OK video time.....I pee my pants every time I see this (OK that's a lie but still)


So enjoy your crazy filled day....Happy Tax day....I actually get money back for the first time ever so WOW what a treat, 2009 rocks my world. AND OH MY GOD, I almost forgot...Ray stole the famous Chocolate clearanced Easter bunny's bow tie and wore it-so fitting.
OK peeps off to shop and get some booze in me tonight...watch for the drunk tweets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment