Monday, December 7, 2009

Can you spot the difference?

Can't believe I'm even admitting/showing this but yea it's some what MORE motivation.
Sooooo hmm, uh which one is the model?


 UGH FAT ASS FAIL! 
Good thing Lulu*s has great return policies AND Jen stepped out of her "I wish" bubble for a second and actually bought two of the four dresses shown HEREMaybe a few more days where I end up at the gym three times per day woudn't hurt. Whatever, I'm gonna try my damnest to get some self esteem and follow in this lovely lady's footsteps..Oh Julie how you motivate me!  And NO sorry- I'm not about to broadcast my weight on my blog, on paper or hell saved in my scale! I do promise you one day to be satisfied with me.  Heck I've now ran for 15 DAYS STRAIGHT!!!!  (that's a start!)

5 comments:

  1. *NOT* FAT ASS FAIL!!!

    First of all, I'm a huge advocate for throwing all scales out forever (they do nothing but make us number-crazy) - it really is all about how you feel in what you're wearing. Honestly, you don't look bad (at all!!!), maybe the dress is just sized funny?? It is super cute though, regardless. Still soooo proud of you and your running regimen, you're doing awesome (and looking great!)

    And Julie *is* pretty inspirational, for sure!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look great Jen. Please, you go to the gym every day, whereas I do not.
    Perhaps that was a European style,made to fit the slightly smaller frame than us Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg girl you are BEAUTIFUL. Do not say that nasty talk to yourself. Just be your best! That's all you gotta do :-) Thanks for the shout out! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why the the HELL would you want to look like one of those twigs? Celebrate the hotness that is you dahlin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work kids, killing them (her) with kindness....;-) Smart move-thanks though!!

    ReplyDelete