Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mail!!!

Yes I love the holidays-duh....Christmas Trees.....Christmas Lights....snow (once it's on the ground and I'm off the streets...but most of all I love-
CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!


(if you don't see yours get to stepping-need the new address? let me know!) 
Granted I love personal mail/letters all year round but it's something about getting mail this time of year that makes me super warm and fuzzy inside. I love sending them, I love getting them and I love the fact that it isn't another bill that's due!

3 comments:

  1. oh i love that light blue one in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got another one coming.... eeeee! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the light blue one is a favorite of mine not to mention one that traveled the farthest!! :)

    WOOO HOOO..I'll take them any day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete