Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Miss me??!

Yea yea yea-No, not at all.
 I know I've been soooo M.I.A.  I'm not sure why honestly-time just sort of slipped away from me....but come on it was CHRISTMAS!!!! And it was wonderful, sad it is over-determined to leave my tree up all year round (not really but I can pretend) and yeah well that's all.  But I have a few things to write about; soon...trust me I won't bore you with my cheesy Christmas goodness and the whole "I got this, that and this in blue!" As I've said before- gifts are one of my most hated things, just glad the "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH" :::insert fake smile here::: situations are over...blah. 
So hang in there a few more days, if you can't-feel free to message/DM me, I like them or texts, I'm like a 16 year old I like texts. But I like hearing about you as much as I KNOW you loving hearing about me :-).  So you stalkers out there you'll get your fill in no time.

1 comment: