Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanks for all the help!

Ok so I have a tendency to get dizzy when I stand up not often just once in a while, nothing big I "come out" of it in seconds, and go on with the day. But lately-DAMN.  It happens like every time, and for more than a few seconds-like where I have to catch my balance and re-group-EEK!

I talked to my doctor about my meds and that's not it, though he lowered my dosage for "precaution"-aka it might have something to do with it...so I went for a second opinion and by second opinion I mean the internet/a friend.

Guess my slow heart rate (resting I can be as low as 43-record set at 37-yes my friend and I tried) is causing me more harm then good-damn you "healthiness"! 


Here was the best info I was given: 
ASK.COM

This part makes me laugh, in case you missed it while reading....

Wow problem solved-Gee thanks.......

2 comments:

  1. oh no, well I hope you finally get some good advice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I was a doctor for Halloween, I cured your dizziness. Maybe I should go to Med School. If only I had gotten better grades in college...damn.


    How about becoming a Murse? Is that still really immasuclating?

    ReplyDelete