Thursday, December 17, 2009

Survey!

I owe this one to Shannon!!!  Feel free-copy and paste baby! 

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!  I love, love, love wrapping gifts..I hate this year I don't have many to wrap. :-(
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial –*SAD SIGH* I've grown up with a real tree EVERY YEAR, first week of December would be a trip out to go cut a tree as a family, one I can't wait for Mark and I to start with our family (waaaay down that road) But I went with an artificial tree this year, I just HAD to get a tree up as soon as I can (umm Thanksgiving night). But the thought of lugging up a real tree 15 floors then disposing of it-properly aka-NOT tossing if off the balcony onto Michigan Ave just wasn't working.  Trust me-our house WILL ONLY HAVE REAL TREES.
3. When do you put up the tree? Apparently Thanksgiving night. :-) 
4. When do you take the tree down? Umm can I just leave it up all year?!

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope, not one bit, if you want me to go all health nut on you I can....just know it's not on the food pyramid as recommended.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?  Hmmm probably a purse and matching wallet (such a girl) I remember when my mom finally let me bring the purse "out"with us places...god I was so cool.  That or my own cordless phone for my room.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Hmmm hate to say it but I'm really good at giving gifts-I pick up on stuff and make the most of it...I'm guessing the hardest would be my parents but only because they have everything and hate when I spend money on them...
8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself, all freaking year long! :-)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope, but my parents have some pretty sweet ones...crazy to think they are over 26 years old...
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? If I get one more group email card I'll gag-MAIL it b*tches...don't get me started on my thoughts on MAIL!!!  ;-)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Ummm a stuff animal bunny when I had begged for a REAL one FOREVERRRRR. (#39)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF. Is there more than one?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Umm Novemberish....I'm pretty good. I'm so my mom.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Gifts-no...paper, bows and such yes...again so my mother's daughter.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Nothing special...nerd alert: I love all the fantastic salads prepared-I'm too lazy to make them for just me.
16. Lights on the tree? Do people really have trees up without lights?  Just take the tree down people.
17. Favorite Christmas song(s)? Anything by Trans Siberian.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Wherever my family is will get me there.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Vixen, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen… and RUDOLPH! (umm yea I completely 100% copy and pasted this from Shannon) ;-)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning-duh...Santa doesn't get here in time for us to open gifts Christmas eve

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Weather. 
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Hmmmm classic red and gold so it seems this year! Uhh do I need to tell you my favorite ornament
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? ehh nothing...just a table full of family :-D
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? Be no farther than 4 feet from Mark and/or my mom.
26. Favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Advent wreath my sister and I did...it was a paper chimney that had mini ornaments that hung on this wreath...
27. Favorite tradition now? Movie night after all the family fun is over...just Mark and I-his pick this year!
28. Favorite Christmas Memory? The ones to come..... ;-) 

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love your holiday responses =) You are such a happenin' Christmas chica I can't even stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the Visit!!! I LOVE that you had a Big Girl Purse and Wallet to "bring out" like me! Mine was a Dooney&Bourke Navy and Brown Leather LONG strapped number that I slung across my body!! LOL! and tied a knot in the top of the strap ;)HEIGHT of Fashion!!! lol

    ReplyDelete